Presentation of project results and input for a sustainable bioeconomy, Brussels 6. July 2018
Published on 08-05-2018 08:02:45 by AGRIFORVALOR
Join us at this conference in the premesis of COPA COGECA.
The conference's mission is to inform in an dynamic and interactive way on this specific bioeconomy topic tailored to practitioner needs. It is dedicated to multiplicators, policy representatives, business community and forest / agriculture associations interested in achieving a sustainable bioeconomy.
Some highlights of the conference:
• Innovative interaction with high level representatives from policy and the (bio) economy community
• Presentation of the awarded virtual Sidestream Value Tool
• Input for enabling multi-actor networks to valorize biomass sidestreams
• Input for an European Research & Innovation Agenda
• Best Business Model Awarding Ceremony
• Social networkings
• and more!
The event will be your opportunity to get valuable input on biomass sidestreams, exchange ideas, make contacts with other participants and project partners.
Registration is mandatory / participation is free of charge (limited participation on a first come first serve basis).
Registration link: https://events.steinbeis-europa.de/index.php5?dev_id=1821&en